Are you a small group or charity in need of some top tips on what communication tools and platforms to use?
Are you a bit lost on how to develop a clear message, what things do you need to consider? It’s not about just marketing your stuff, you need to tell a story which people can relate and react to.
The key thing is to communicate who you are and what you do, otherwise how will people know about your support and how you can help them. We’ve put together this short workshop to help you do just that.
The workshop will cover:
- where to promote - what channels are available
- how to develop a clear message
- what platforms to use – signposting and links
- Some useful tools to make your life easier
- social media tips and trips – useful things to consider
- some key insights – who/what/why are people posting
Who is it for?
This training is for anyone in a small charity or group who needs to know what tools and platforms are out there and what channels to use.
How much is it?
Community Waltham Forest members: FREE
1. This workshop is for people involved in the voluntary and community sector (staff members, trustees or active volunteers). If you are not part of an organization, please get in touch with us prior to booking your place
2. There is a £25 fee payable for non-attendance unless 3 working days’ notice of cancellation has been given. If three of our training courses are missed without prior notice, you will not be able to participate in any sessions for the remainder of the annual training and events
3. Lunch is not provided for this course. Ideally, please bring a sandwich or something with you so that we can chat during this time.
Please see our Training Terms and Conditions before booking your place. We ask that a maximum of two people per organisation book to attend as we have limited places.