You’ve heard the term, but what is Theory of Change? A theory of change works backwards from your charity’s overall aim, to understand all the steps involved in achieving it and map out how your day-to-day activities contribute to your mission. A theory of change can be the basis for clarifying your strategy, measuring your impact and thinking about your place in the sector.
This practical workshop will introduce you to the Theory of Change. Together we will go through the process on how to develop it for your organisation.
Who should attend
This workshop is particularly relevant for senior staff involved in developing the organisation’s strategy, and all staff who are involved in monitoring and evaluation.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to
- explain what theory of change is
- understand its use, and
- start to think about applying the technique at your organisation.
1. This workshop is for people involved in the voluntary and community sector (staff members, trustees or active volunteers). If you are not part of an organization, please get in touch with us prior to booking your place
2. There is a £25 fee payable for non-attendance unless 3 working days’ notice of cancellation has been given. If three of our training courses are missed without prior notice, you will not be able to participate in any sessions for the remainder of the annual training and events
3. Lunch is not provided for this course. Ideally, please bring a sandwich or something with you so that we can chat during this time.
Booking is essential! Please book your space below!
Please see our Training Terms and Conditions before booking your place. We ask that a maximum of two people per organisation book to attend as we have limited places.
We offer bespoke training and consultancy for organisations wishing to undergo a tailor-made programme specific to their requirements. For more information please call us on 02038939790.