Organiclea are looking for 8 people to fill their trainee roles for 2019! They have some new placements, and a revision of some old favourites!
For most the commitment is one full day a week.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Organiclea community and to take on a specific area of learning and responsibility in community food growing, local food distribution, and support for volunteer learning and participation.
These roles are aimed at people who want to develop skills to make a livelihood from community food work and growing, and supporting community participation. The roles are voluntary.
- Grower (Community market gardening focus: Plants and Production) – 2 posts
- Grower to Grocer – 2 posts (1 = 1day role / 1 = 2day role)
- Grower (Horticulture with Fruit and Vines focus) – 2 posts
- Farm Start Trainee: Enterprise Start-Up Placement – 1 post
- Infrastructure for productive community garden sites – 1 post
The trainee roles start in the week beginning 25th March.
Deadline for applying is 10am Monday 11 February.
Interviews are week beginning 25 February.
For more details:
You can find information about all the roles, who to talk to and how to apply, please see their website.